August Challenge: Alternative Fashion Styles!
(example art by Katzenprotte)
~Ends August 31st~
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE BEGINNING!
Our challenge for August is to imagine Sherlock characters in alternative fashion styles to their usual canon attire! The change in fashion could be for a case, a time jump to the characters future or past or an AU. The focus of the art piece should be the clothes characters are wearing.
Entries can feature one character or a number of different characters and you can choose any character or characters in Sherlock (any version, BBC, RDJ, etc) for the challenge.
Below are some examples of alternative fashions you could use:
- Characters in fancy dress (Sherlock dressed as Lolita)
- Characters in different decades (John dressed like he’s in the 70’s / Mycroft dressed like he’s in the 20’s)
- Two characters swapping clothes
- Two adaptations of the same character swapping clothes (i.e. BBC Sherlock and Granada Holmes)
- Sherlock dragging another character on a case, both of them in disguise
- A scene from a characters past (military service John / exotic dancer Mrs Hudson) or future (retired beekeeper Sherlock <3 / Chief Superintendant Sally)
Before starting on your piece, please read the full guidelines under the read more.
Someone requested #6 for catlock! :3
~* post training kisses *~
This palette was quite the challenge haha!
Harry and Sally have been on my mind for ages so this was the perfect opportunity to draw them ^w^
I also made a progress gif, because I made so many screenshots and well these are always fun!
@deliciously-devious asked for palette #4 and John
I went with bara rugby player John and a tiny ballet Sherlock uwu
oh I also added some yellow to the palette because I didn’t like it as it was for this one
Anon asked for palette #3 and a cat faced angel with horns which made me think of my aunt’s late cat Angelo. He hated guests and attacked a pastor once.
Tai asked for #2 Manna for this palette meme <3
Anon asked for #1 Toothless for this palette meme
he’s doing that cat thing where they forget about their tongue