In celebration of adding an option for Teeny OTP Bunnies in my shop ($30) I’m going to giveaway 4 custom-made bunny pairs! (◕x◕✿)
*Must be following me! Buneesi!
*Re-blog to enter!
*Giveaway will end on March 27th and I will contact the winners. Please have your ask box open. I will choose another winner if I cannot get in contact with you by the 30th!
*I’ll ship anywhere (and anyone!), but please have parental permission to receive a package from a weirdo on the internet!
Thanks tumblr, I couldn’t be a vagabond bunnywoman without you!
>The Stitchy Button<
HEY! I’m doing a giveaway on my mainblog! UxU
|Anonymous asked: Do you not believe hate breeds more hate?|
I believe “hate breeds more hate” is a phrase that
- is used to blame the victims of hateful actions for those actions
- deliberately ignores the source of the hate
- excuses the oppressor
- attempts to control how the oppressed react to their oppressors
If Person A says something cissexist to Person B & Person B responds aggressively, Person B is not “breeding more hate.” Person A is obviously already hateful. Person B has every single fucking right to be angry.
We have every single fucking right to be angry.
[Please take note that the commentary is just for fun. Bunch of sarcasm. Don’t take it too seriously. I am getting tired of these outfits, though.]
1. The classic Bikini Armor. If you’re lucky you might get an actual shoulder-pad! If the designers even bother doing something more than just a regular bikini, you might get some accessories with stilettos! Exactly what I want in battle. For a extra nice touch; cameltoe.
2. The Lingerie ”Armor”. There’s absolutely nothing that protects you, but it looks really
uncomfortable and nice in bedbattle! Complete with some feathery, useless shoulder pads!
3. The ever so Stylish Swimsuit! This is usually the armor you get before you get the upgrade Bikini Armor. Bonus points if a choker, thigh-high boots/stockings and a half mask is included!
4. The Abstract Art. Yes, we’re all wondering how the hell that works; how does that thing stay on, how does she walk with those shoes, how on earth is that supposed to protect her and why is half of her naked? All those questions is a part of the costume! They say art say more than thousand words.. or something!
5. The Dominatrix and/or Slave outfit! For those kinky players out there! Complete with leather or latex, fishnets, chains, chokers and whips! Bonus points of the stilettos are sky-high!
6. The Stereotype Shaman or Barbarian! Because she’s clearly so wild and ~exotic~ that she doesn’t need clothes! Best worn with tiny loincloth and underboob-straps!
7. The Cute Frilly Dress! Something you’d LOVE to wear, CONSTANTLY…. in battle! Usually the female “robe” costume, but hey, robes doesn’t show her nice legs! ): For absolute effect, add garterbelts.
8. I call this the Why?. Everything is so massive and made of thick material, but we wouldn’t want to cover her girly parts now, would we? Clearly NO ONE would be aiming there!
9. Nature Thing Something. If you’re not of human race and belong to the nature, expect your outfit to look something like this! Feel completely
exposedfree! I didn’t even bother with this one, but clearly they don’t even do that in games either. But since you’re not human, it’s totally okay!
10. This is best known as “Just In Case You Forgot”. Have a decent looking outfit, but then they suddenly cut obvious holes around your privates, just reminding you that you have breasts, a butt and a vagina! How nice of them! Bonus if you don’t have a boob-hole, but instead boob-chest-plate!
11. The Everyday Archer! A very classic outfit, complete with a corset and a mini-skirt! Don’t forget the cape, but heavens forbid that you wear it longer than your hips! Then we wouldn’t be able to see your nice butt or legs from behind! *sad face*
12. The Creative Healer! She isn’t supposed to be in close-combat, and sometimes doesn’t even use weapons other than a staff, so minimal armor is understandable… that’s why we give you a dress that leaves you wondering how that thing stays on, and with a leg-slip-thing! We wouldn’t want you to forget you have legs, after all!
13. And finally, your Average Sci-Fi chick! This one is an absolute classic. It has weird cut-outs everywhere, extreme cleavage, patterns pointing to your crotch and chest, and CRAZY shoes! Don’t forget the skin tight, often nearly-transparent, glossy fabric. Perfect battle wear, absolutely perfect!
One of the best tumblr posts EVER, hands down.
An illustrated guide for sexist female warrior costumes.
I was dog sitting so today’s garden pictures are mainly doges!
Would any of you be interested in forming a little group for art con-crit? I’ve been thinking about my art lately and how I want to improve, and it would be lovely to have a few buddies to whom I could send a sketch, and they could help me identify the things I need to work on! Both on a broad scale in terms of style and on a piece-by-piece basis. Of course, anyone could post their art for comments and critique and suggestions, so we could help each other out!
It would be a small group, preferably, probably on tumblr if I can figure out how to set it up but maybe on skype would work too? But I’ll worry about the technicalities of it if anyone is even interested!
Let me know! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
My Tumblr Crushes:
- bennyslegs (9%)
- taikova (8%)
- francesksgk (8%)
- shylocks (8%)
- graceebooks (7%)
- johnnybooboo (4%)
- gaytectives (3%)
- katzensprotte (3%)
- anotherwellkeptsecret (3%)
*waits until these go down to normal not double digit numbers so i don’t feel like such a creep*
March Challenge: Video Games!
(example art by reapersun)
~Ends March 31~
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE BEGINNING!
The theme this month is to crossover any version of Sherlock with a video game! Our definition of video game is not strict, so it can also include PC games, MMO’s and mobile apps, as well as the traditional console games. Any game that is played digitally on a screen~
Our preference is to focus on Sherlock characters being placed in the environment of the game, being designed to fit into that universe, either as a version of themselves or in the place of other characters, but if you have a good idea that involves including one of the original characters of the game, that’ll be fine too. Just don’t draw something like, realistic Sherlock dressed like normal, standing in normal looking realistic 221b with short cartoon Mario; try to use the game universe! You can still have Mario coming to Sherlock to solve a mystery, if you want to change genres, but just make sure Sherlock and 221b fit the same style as Mario lol~
Also we will NOT accept art that is simply of Sherlock characters PLAYING video games.
The examples above are BBC Sherlock and John, but please feel free to use any version of Sherlock, and any other characters you would like.
Before starting on your piece, please read the full guidelines under the read more.
New LDS! Hope you guys like~~
|Anonymous asked: hello! what drawing program do you use? sorry if you already answered this somewhere, i couldn't find it ;)|
Hello! I might have answered this before but if I did I didn’t tag it with anything specific, so yeah, it’s hard to find, so don’t feel bad for asking <3
Oh and I’m using Photoshop CS6 ^w^
|moonblossom asked: Sometimes when I read your tagline it sounds like someone imitating bad dance music in my head, like that. "butts and cats and butts and cats and butts and cats".|